|Photo from Create Bake Play.|
You will need:
- different size cowbells (and different colors if you prefer)
- orange, pink, and red pompoms
- googly eyes
- red lipstick
- black and red permanent markers
- cotton balls
- brown, black, red ,and white pieces of felt
- peach acrylic paint
- white acrylic paint (optional)
- Start with a white cowbell. Or paint one white. (if you paint one you will need to wait for the base coat to dry before going onto step 2.)
- Paint on the section of the bell that will be the face with the peach acrylic paint.
- Place and glue one your googly eyes and the pompom for the nose.
- Using the permanent markers, draw on glasses and mouth (use photo for guideline if you need to).
- Cut some of your white felt into a mustache shape for Santa and glue on.
- Using the lipstick create some blushing cheeks for Santa.
- Glue some cotton balls around the top of the Santa Bell.
- Cut some red felt into a cone shape for his hat and attach the cone to the cotton balls with glue.
- Use a small cotton ball or white pompom for the top of Santa's Hat.